Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SPLASH! The Malaysian WipeOut...

I will remind myself not to laugh my head off next time I watch those Wipe Out episodes. Or imagine how more crazy & stupid those poor souls can be jumping from one wacky challenge to another for a sum of money. Just to be be humaliated  by end of the day by some smart mouthed commentator. Because I just did the Malaysian Version of Wipe Out..SPLASH!! for an all day pass in Farmosa Water Park, free food vouchers and the outcome is one comedic episode for the SPLASH production...Heck!They might even use the episode as one of the few to pitch to RTM to air the whole show!!=,="

Well, we did have fun; actually too much fun that my body is aching from that much of fun...I can't lift my left arm without experiencing some horrid muscle pain. And that's from a girl who did not even finish the 1st challenge, slipped off while standing on the starting block (I know!!Laugh Out Loud)...

Plus the weekend was detoured with a short trip to jonker Street the night before...And some mee kicap..yummy!!


Prema & Rajie waiting for their food


Me & Kavitha

Jonker street =P

SPLASH frens
**I don't have any pictures of the SPLASH event since I keep on forgetting that I own camera & I should be carrying it around if i want to take any pictures at all!! =P

2 comments:

J said...

Ah... Jonker Street... How I wish I could re-visit that place again!!!

Tharsini Selvam said...

hahaha..i revisit each time sm1 comes downnnnn...

Post a Comment