Thursday, December 3, 2009

Plain as a Vanilla....

Plain as a vanilla...one of my friends had said the caption during our recent conversation. It struck a chord in me. Made me ask myself 'Am I plain as a vanilla?'. It doesn't matter if its in the  point of view of a girl or a guy.

Would someone describe me 'Plain as a vanilla'? Has my life been colourful like the Paddlepop rainbow ice-cream? Do i intrigue a different taste in people whom I had the chance to bump into?

A simple four word phrase uttered by my friend is haunting my thoughts. Never a person who actually cares what the world thinks. Lead my own way or let the fate lead its way when I'm lost. Springing out surprises when people least expects. But now I find myself more self-conscious because this four word phrase that seem to have rocked the core of my existence in the world(yet again I'm exaggerating myself here=P).Questioning myself, Am I the person I believed I am. Or  would I not be able to recognize myself when seen through the eyes of others.

Am I plain as vanilla? I think that's one question not answerable by me but depends on views of others.=).

A question that only I can answer...Years from now, when I decide to look back; asking myself; Will I change anything about my life? And hopefully without a hint of regret I would be able to say NO.

adios for now
Piria=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment