Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Time for new Year resolution..2009 crashing out...2010 crashing IN!!!....

Phew!!!2 more days before 2010 greets us...2009 zoomed pass with so many ups and downs; Stress outs; fun and crazy times with nga mates; gettin heart squashed; true friends; new nose piercing; convocation; new friends; new activities; new bruises;  new job; new projects; 2 beloved people's passings and a new insight that I learned about myself. 2009 taught a lot about my heart, my principles and how far I would go to bend my own rules. Yet somehow the one year didn't change me instead it created a funnily ordered chaos in my already chaotic life. What was missing out throughout the year(as usual with every year) was responsibility, maturity and watever co-exist with those two elements.

2009's Few of Many Great Memories

Html Queen. Hook up your myspace profile! Contact menus- Online now Icons - Graphics - Codes

My 10 2010 New Year resolutions

1. Top priority. Less accidents, falls and bruises.
2. Get A TATOO(even if mum n dad might kill me for doing it=P)
3. Go for all the planned group activities for next year. Gua tempurung, sphereriding, taman negara, sky diving, paintbal etc(which will definitely affect the top priority resolution - less bruises!!!=P)
4. Go for an island holiday. Tentatively Pulau Kapas.
5. Get a passport(as soon as possible!!!)
6. Arrive at work 830 am sharp everyday(hardest!)
7. Save up money for the Euro Trip. Must go by the year 2012; before the end of the world(at least according to the mayan calendar)
8. Get a new netbook and a broadband. And try not to spoilt them by the end of 2010.
9. Learn to cook from mum. At least to overcome the embrassing fact I can't cook to save my life.
10. Most important.HAVE FUN FUN FUN!!!

anyway...

Life is too short to be taken too seriously. Noone gets out alive anyway=P.


0 comments:

Post a Comment