Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Black Monday is really a bummer!

Monday blackness?Scratching the head to figure out what black has to do with Monday when it suppose to Monday blueness. Because its a black Monday when everything goes wrong from 5am till I got into bed with 'OMG!I just survived another dumbest day in my life!'

5.00am - Got up. Bang! Forgot to take a right turn from my bed  to the door. So the cupboard decided to  greet with a  'Morning!No entry lady!'
5.30am - Very high priority P&C information blindly given to an almost stranger that didn't even want it. Morning Brain  Freeze Alert! After that, the only thing that was  running in my head was a death wish out of humiliation! Argggghhhhh....
9-11am - Yes thank you.Please do forget to inform me when anything is being changed. And I know how to use a chopstick which also means I know few chopstick words.Nice,I'm being critized for something that's not even my fault in a language I don't even speak!  How stupider can one feel in a course of 7 hours?
12-1pm - For god sake!Just when I wanted to have my lunch at my favourite stall and they are closed?And I walked like so far to see a closed stall?Where is the gun?
1-6pm  - I'm not bloody being paid to decrypt your English!Do I look like a grammar teacher? Should I speak in Martian maybe?
6-7pm  - KLCC;Guardians.
             Piria   : (choosing a shampoo)Lavender? Rosemary?...erm...Which one heh?Why  did I do that?must be losing my bloody mind?Fool!
             KID   : (staring at me with a weird look)
             Piria   : Eh? Choose faster!Hungry!Better get Lavender...dandruff...dandruff...EH?(realising kid looking.Whats your problem?stop staring at me like tat!Weirdo!)
             KID   : MOMMY!MOMMY!The aunty is talking to herself!!(while running to his highly costly polished mum!)
             Piria   : What the HELL!!(Stupid Brat!!...ducking for cover! Im the weirdo?)
 Unisonly, everyone nearby the shampoo aisle starts looking around. Yes!Exactly what I needed at the  moment. And I did not even get my shampoo!Berg!
8pm  - Home!ERK!No dinner just Maggie because Burger Uncle decided to close his stall too. Why am I not surprised?
Great!The tube light in the room died on me. And,my netbook chose the perfect time to give me panic attacks that might have led to heart attack if I hadn't realise any quicker that I switched off my wireless card

Thanks Jusrup!Spending an hour to hear my laments about my black Monday. And I still feel like killing myself! =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment