Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A crime to be single at 25?

Is it a crime to be single at 25. So what's so bizzare about staying single yet not feeling lonely but relishing the company so many good souls called FRIENDS. And saying that with the biggest grin of satisfication plus a wink in the eyes *naughty mode*.
Do I have to frown for not having the 'significant' other? Or be worried not moving forward in the race(wait!what race again?? =,=") Instead of thinking of 5 years in future; let alone 30 years in the future,why the stare each time I say I prefer living for the moment? Fact check here!My brain does not bother to plan anyting for more than 3 months. So argueably I'm not even sure of my own stuffs..let say hmmmm....till end of the year 2010?
Yeah, vaguely I know what I want to do and what needs to be done but nothing is permanently fixed in my diary!Even I myself don't know what I'm doing or going to do at times; more like my brain goes into auto mode with me  screaming NO YOU NOT DOING THAT!(but still end up doing) OR OPPS I DID IT!(usually accompanied by evil grin) OR F**K IM DOING THIS!!(alert-a big frown setting-in).  So to expect me to actually do something at a certain point of time in my life just like the other girls is simply... ridiculous?
Basically, I totally get buzzed off each time someone talks about me & my next plan in life. In future(note to myself) I'm going hang a playcard that says 'No what's your future life plan discussion unless it involves you giving me money!' =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment