Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Abhi Boys Bday & SUNday Outing ROckin Weekend! PART 2

I was running late!Should have been home by 530pm because Dad will be picking me up at 6 something before we all head to Subang for Abhiboy's 1st Birthday celebration aka Vellaisamy's family gathering! Its was 530 when we left our tea session and 6 when I actually reached Paramount Station. Talk about being extremely punctual...hahaha...It was raining summore!I had a mad rush of getting ready for the function. Still, Dad had to wait for 20 minutes. I bet that pissed him off!..

First thing Kethes had to say to me was 'Akka ur dress looks like raincoat!' I managed to stare him down and because I have no reply for that comment so I just asked him to shut up!hehehe...and I got his gold chain as a price for 'kutukin' my dress since mine was lost=P. I was really happy; its been sometimes since I met everyone so I was really hyper in the car. I told Dad I tried TODI in the afternoon because I know that will piss him off. Hehehehe..I love doing that just to get on his nerves sometimes. And then starts the bombarding..'You will be turning into a drunkard soon!Are you crazy?Do you wanna get addicted?carryin a tumbler around!(I don't know what that's suppose to mean!)...After this you going to tell me that you had BEER?!'..aik! i thought Dad knew I have had alcohol beverages before so I just cheekily smiled and I said I have! That just started another round of ear-bombing!hahaha...Its been some time since I gave my dad some shocking news! Mum's reply was just 'How come all of you ended-up following your dad not me!!!'...I was rendered speechless in the end of the conversation!

As usual, Dad had to miss the roads  before we can find the right house!Everyone was there!Almost the whole noisy bunch of Vellaisamy clan!Its so nice to meet up with everyone and catch up the whole night! We were laughing non stop with our little nieces and nephews providing  extra entertainment. Everyone was having a good time since its been a long time everyone met up in one place. And I had my SATAY that I was craving for the past few days. Usha akka had a mini saree sale in the house.hahaha...I ended up with purple and turqoise saree, actually each of us ended up with one. Sheshy and I bought Thevaki amma a saree that she was so interested in. Good Food and Good Company leaves the heart to content!We decided not to head back to Melaka.Instead put up the night in Sugu unc house. It was Thevaki amma's birthday!Without realizing that we actually gave her a birthday present, she was so happy since she actually forgot her birthday.She was beaming!Home; we were gossiping and laughing away.It was almost dawn when finally all of us the ladies hit the pillow!

  
Sunday morning, Sugu unc asked me to message his wife happy birthday  with his handphone. So cute!hahaha...I added honey into the message and he looked significantly embrassed!Breakfast was so filling and we had a saree tryout session with all our new sarees.Dashny,Sheshy and Me decided we will have an outing since Sheshy doesn't come down KL so often. And we had a little secret project to do in Midvalley!Tatoo!

After a quick pit stop at my house, we went to Midvalley to get those tatoo's. All the while, Sheshy figuring out whether she should tell her brother!hehehe..I was playing the devil by discouraging her from doing so and Dashny took the role of the angel. Finally after checking the designs and withdrawing the money,we were all set to get the tatoo. Sheshy decided to tell her brother. Which lead to both of us not getting one. It created a big havoc! We had to drop our project off! Got a temporary tatto to adjust to the idea of getting a permanent one. At least something! Actually I was freaked out by the idea of the needle also but I was all set to get 1 if Sheshy was getting one on Sun!And our ever so protective brothers had to ruin it for both of us.Pissed off with everyone's attitude, we decided just to shop instead(We were actually awed by our brothers protectiveness!!!=P).

We ended up wit a pair of hamsters(replacement for the one Sheshy toasted sometime ago),hairband and a jolly good time! Calling it quits, we had our starbucks..yummy yummy...and after that Sheshy was well on her way to Seremban and both of us, the Dashinis headed back home as well. Its been a great weekend!All Fun and Frolics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment