Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sleepless...(not the most original post title..what you expect at 330a.m)

It's 3.30 am. And I'm scribbling something on my blog without an idea on what am I going to write?... Not the most bizarre thing I have done. Shall I hunt for some food at this hour since I'm having an unexplainable desire for binge eating. All the chocolates, cakes, ice-creams, and whatever I can get my hands on NOW! But then, I guess I shouldn't and musn't since I'll just  end up walking down the guilty aisle yet again. Come to think of it, why do I care so much of my weight nowadays. It didn't  bother last time but now I'm more weight conscious than I have ever been in my whole life. Now, that's a point to ponder while I'm awake at this ghostly hours...Anyway why am I awake again?I just woke up from a restless sleep...dream/nightmare or just a set of coherent images of something that I'm not able to grasp the moment my eyes opened. Woke up with one the weirder feelings I have felt. Lost yet with a familiarity. Doesn't make sense right. I don't usually make sense, not even to myself sometimes(most of the time=P). Like now. I don't. ???...well I don't think I'm going to catch any sleep after this...

1 comments:

madey said...

i love food therapy..haha

Post a Comment