Friday, February 19, 2010

LOST WEIGHT comment??

For the pass many many days, I've been getting a lot of comment that I have lost weight(I don't think so since I still feel chubby as ever!)...Again PEOPLE!I have not lost weight! If anyone think so please tell my MUM!...hehehe at least she doesnt think I have lost weight!=P..I have gotten hilarious comments on my weight lost...But this comment beats everything else...left me in stitches...

Time : Lunch 12.10 pm
Date : 18 February 2010
Place : Indian Food Stall, in front of Kompakar

ME : Aunty, tapau..=)
Food Lady : Yerp! nasi ok?
Me: Enuf aunty...thanks...
Food Lady : Maa..You lost weight hah?...You lost weight!(voice getting louder!)
Me : Errr...no la aunty..(other customers looking!kekeke)
Food Lady : No YOU lost weight!Why? Coz' you dun buy food from me dy hah!...
Me : (looking sheepisshly...)nola aunty..i...errr...my hair tied kot..tats y(no idea wer that came from=P)...hehehe...

Hahaha...I just paid off her and walked away, holding back my laugh and embarrassment till I crossed the road with a friend. It's true its been sometime since I bought food from her but...=P

I seriously have no idea what to do with this. I'm actually start feeling embarrassed whenever anyone comments that I have lost weight. I haven't though! =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment