Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A weekend wif BFF..Navnita=)

Its been a colourful weekend with Navnita...My longest and best friend since my school years plus with her family(the extended version as well..hehehe=P)...I was really feeling guilty for not attending her Granny's 75th suprise birthday bash on Friday, 5th February due to some unforseen issues. I decided this weekend I would be with her morning till evening eventhough I had to cancel my meeting with my lovely cousins on Sunday. Friends like Nav, hehehe I would cancel anything for her. She has been with me thick and thins of my life even when she is not around me most of her time because of her studies. The last time I met her was for her Dad's funeral in September  and the next time I'm going to see her would be end of July this year. We had our long long conversation.girly chats and also some shopping induced in that two days we get to spent together. 

Both had a lot of stories, laughters and secrets to share, by the end of the days I felt light hearted and a much more better self than I had been for the past weeks. Actually I feel I'm back to myself!..I'm going to miss her when she leaves Bolehland this Thursday. Another 5 months before I get to see her =(...

0 comments:

Post a Comment