Friday, May 28, 2010

Bachelorette Parrttaaayy!

Jessvin Bachelorette Party!First thing on my mind- What should I wear tonight???Gosh!I promised myself no shopping for another month!!NOW everything in my cupboard is wooornn...ermm...well that was an understatement...Half of the stuffs in there what resulted the self promise no more shopping!Stop...inhale breathout...yikes!I got so many impulse purchases that I never got around wearing. Nothing too sexy or inappropriate to office and everything sexy or appropriate to paaarrtaaay!Just add on a cardigan everything becomes so appropriate.Whoever invented cardigans, god bless them!

I  was seriously in no mood to work. Holiday mood already set in. Plus, its been some time since I let my hair down and relaxed with the girls. So waiting 8 hours was quite an itch on my bum=P.

Karen & Jusrup, picked me up from Avenue K before heading of to our dinner at Basil Leaf in Jalan Damai. After some drama with Google map, losing our way we finally reached the restaurant. It was really a well designed deco-ed palace. Pleasant atmosphere and dining at the patio was fun.Got the chance to meet some of Jessvin & Karen's colleagues. Awesome girls!The right crowd for a lovely girly night out. The food didn't do justice to the place actually. It was average and kind of over priced for your normal thai & vietnamese fair. We exchanged gifts as part of the plan. Got a lovely earing from Jesssvin which I wore the rest of the night. Hope Farah likes the gift she got(BodyShop merchandise). Most of the dinner was consumed with our noisy batters and heartily laughs; cam-whoring to the max. I think I'm partially blinded by all the flashes.Hehehehe...girls will always be girls wherever we are!Hard coded in our DNA I guess.

Time to get our booties shaking. So Envie Changkat here we come. Alas, Jusrup's car had other plans of its own, breaking down at the car park. Almost an hour plus, we were there, asking every possible passer-by if they have a battery  jump-starter. Basil Leaf manager was really kind, helping us out. Will definitely go there again just for the hospitality.  Finally we got her car started.Actually her cousin did.But problem solved!=P..Again Envie here we come!

Envie...Liked the deco sans the music & DJ. Wasn't the best music spin-ed I would say.(why was there a Justin Bieber song???*_*) Still we freaked out the dance floor. Busting the moves, Grooving to the music. Jessvin got treated free drinks twice. Talk about bride's luck. Hehehe..the last one was flaming something..Can't recall the name, a treat by some guys was cool. Control macho till she was out the place before going 'Its Hot!Burning!'hahahaha...
(Will Upload the pictures later.Very typical of me leaving my tumbdrive at Karen's hse...after coming back from Taman Negara)

0 comments:

Post a Comment