Thursday, May 6, 2010

Its all about Food today!

Thursday, the day started with topic of F.O.O.D. Thanks to Tina (my colleague from N2N) who managed to ignite my hunger pangs even after my twiggies-breakfast guilt. She shares passion for good edible food just like me. Sample extracts of our conversations that makes me hungry even now.
So did I get the Nasi Lemak from East Sentul? Obviously! I keep my words especially the one made to myself and anything involving food. I even asked Dashny to join my stomach's journey to satisfaction and  blissful ignorance(Okay! I'm officially on diet next week!God promise!=P). Should have thrown in a slice of Secret Recipe cake for the birthday girls!Waistline please hang in there. Don't die on me yet!We still have Saisaki buffet lunch tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment