Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010~~~~~*whoooosssshh!!

Another year just whooshed pass. I had a very good year if anything goes by my list of 2010 to-dos. I done most of the things that I listed in the begining of then fresh 2010. But somehow,with December approaching its end, I'm not expecting a big bang boom grand bow down to my 2010. 2010 brought beaming smiles, good memories in bundles, marked my quarter mile, me on lands of others, relative less bruise counts(i exceptionly proud of this) and shocking revelations. But somehow all these, collectively left me feeling void inside. What did I achieve to be proud of? 2010 was fun and rioty but  left me yearning for more. Ah! Nevertheless, I still haven't come up with my 2011 to do list...*thinking very hard* What is that I want to do in 2011? Something that I didn't do in 2010 or any other years. But is it...

Before everyone jumping into the wagon and suggesting that I get married or get a boyfriend, NO!I am not planning on that!!

Tick tock tick tock tick tock...time is running out on 2010 though...

4 comments:

J said...

With regards to your second last paragraph... Not now or not ever???

Tharsini Selvam said...

hahaha...not now...not in 2011...still young and kicking 2 be shackled dwn!! =P

J said...

Damn... Just when I thought I had one more sharing my ideals...

Tharsini Selvam said...

hahahaha..everything happens for a reason..if it doesnt it has a reason too...so watever that waiting for me regarding this matter i leave it in the hands of god...so for now im gona enjoy life while leaving the headache on his hand... =P

Post a Comment