Thursday, December 9, 2010

One of Many stories of how I embarrass myself =))

Here's a little advice, when you get into the cab, hang up the phone and concentrate on where you are getting down. Don't blindly get down while on the phone, only to realise you are at the wrong place like 20 minutes later. And don't do it when you are supposedly meeting up someone for the first (No, I'm not going to use the term 'date', its not when you're hanging out foursomes =P)

That's exactly what happened to me. You don't want to meet up someone feeling embarrassed and dumb (not forgetting sweating like a pig). Talk about the first impression that I gave. I would wonder in how many ways can things go wrong and how I afford to embarrass myself in every given opportunity….

1 comments:

J said...

Happens to all of us doesn't it??? Some embarrassing moments to haunt us for the rest of our lives!!!

Post a Comment