Friday, December 31, 2010

2011...Yippie another wondrous year waiting to be welcomed =)

After 21 years, we finally won in a football final, after 14 years we beat the Indonesian,after so long we can say Malaysia Boleh! out of sheer happiness and joy that the nation shares at the moment. Its not your everyday feat and not everyday the Prime Minister actually declares its a public holiday(Jiggling while going Yippie!Yabadaba doooooo!!!). What a way to close the curtains on 2010. With a BANG babey!!

I plan to close it with big hug, plenty of kisses to the great adventures and memories laid upon my way throughout 2010 but in a quite celebration on my own and my family.

This New Year's eve, I'm going to sit on the couch wearing my pajamas, watch all my favourites on the TV with a big bucket of ice-cream (last of my guilty pleasures for the year before my resolutions sets in =P).

So behold world, below are my resolution for the year 2011: (only 9 unless anyone can prove resolutions should come in 10s)
1. Travel to a foreign country of choice and learn about the culture and people - eyes on a place for 2011
2. Save more; spend less so I can spend them on my holidays.
3. Seriously consider a clear career path..set a goal ; get promoted (which means I going to get serious....)
4. Learn cooking/baking - some sort of thing to do in the kitchen minus burning it down
5. Live healthy which means join the gym..No chocolate T.T..no Junk food!! (Occasional relapses are fine =P)
6. Take up a new interest and stick with it for the whole year.(Yet to be figured out)
7. Holiday on a island. (A must in all my yearly resolutions..I'm turning into a holiday junkie)
8. Read one book every month.
9. Don't stop believing that everything happens for a good reason and everyone (mostly everyone) are good in their own way. Not to lose the optimistic view on life and the choices are always black and white.

1 comments:

J said...

I am against wishing anyone 'Happy New Year' past the 1st of January so, I'll just say, have a good year!!!

Good luck with your resolutions...

Post a Comment