Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Guilty PLeasurE..=D

After 1 week of craving and dreaming a sip of my favorite Starbucks Chocolate Cream Chip with Whipped cream finally materialized. I was in cloud nine for every single sip I had. The ultimate guilty pleasure. As much as I know what that going to do to my waistline, who cares at this moment!!(anyway before this also I haven't cared that much so I 'm not going to start now=P!)

Actually, the main excuse for me to get myself to MidValley was to get my interview attire. I have nothing to wear(that's a understatement! I like to wear something new to my interviews=P) for the interview this Wednesday. Coming to think of it, I haven't even prepared my resume, among many other things. Just to test the market as Ayu said=P.And to meet up with Ayu(she needs a new purse).

So with important missions to accomplish, we set out to shop!Yesterday was drop things day. 1.Roxy hat 2.Espirit sandal 3.Mac Hardisk 4.MNG blouse 5.MPH Book 6. MY BAG!.*proudly*I didnt break anything tho...one thing that  I didn't drop is my STARBUCKS=D and MYSELF. Not bad to my standards.But, in the end Ayu got a sandal and I got myself two books. That wasn't even part of the mission or the list. Girls will always be girls, I guess. So done with the shopping, we sat down to quench my craving for Starbucks thats been a week!And gossiping and idle talks. It was a fun outing even though I didn't get any new clothes for my interview=P.



 


0 comments:

Post a Comment