Sunday, January 31, 2010

When heart bleeds twice...old wounds run deeper

It hurts. When the heart gets broken. It hurts more when the old wound bleeds yet again. This time the cut deeper and the bleed heavier. When eyes get clouded at the moment; one doesn't realize the foolishness of the act. What was past should always stay in the past. Hoping maybe this time around things will be different, the feelings will be different, that's just denying the truth that staring straight into you. Even if losing someone that never belonged to each other; it still hurts. The tears still drop. Even if one dances like a fool with a smile that shines from the heart; it still hurts when one realizes, its impossible to linger around with the heart  hanging on a thread.

You showed the best in me, Your touch made me forget how to breath, Your smile made me smile...Yet I don't have the faith or the strength  to linger in the shadows of hope. When you're gone, without even a whisper; my heart beats but its deprived.  Deprived of all the happiness I have known. Deprived of all the innocence of my smile. The twinkle of mischief dimmed in my eyes. Replaced by the loneliness, fear and grieve. And the sound of my empty heart beating faintly.Every time I get hurt, a part of me dies; changing me in some ways that I'm not sure I like....

I wish I knew why. Why I fell twice? Why I bleed twice? Why I become a fool twice?
How had I've been seen through your eyes? If hurting me comes easy , then leave me...go far away because that's just another way of hurting me. At least the wound be healed. At least I can smile without a frown. Completely oblivion to everything around me. Completely like a fool whose in love with life again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment