Thursday, January 7, 2010

The long waited Baskin Ice cream...Love winnings bets..

On Tuesday, finally I got my long waited but worth the wait bet prize, my Baskin Robbins ice-cream from Nantha. He just returned from the land of the sun rise so haven't met him for almost a year. Just when I was thinking its going to be just three of us, Katlin whose back from Ausie, Nantha and myself, I was suprised to see a whole bunch of other friends. Prasad and Chandru plus with their matriculation friends; Sri and Yamuna.

I was so hungry by the time I reached Bangsar but I thought better not have anything heavy that's going to spoilt my ice-cream later. But, everyone decided they were hungry as well,so we headed to Devi's Corner to have dinner. Gulp!hehehe..food temptation is bad especially one is in a very bad hungry mode and planning to get the largest ice-cream in Baskin. Mentally calculating my capacity, I blurred out Maggie Mee Goreng!without giving my brain a moment to process further. Everyone else ordered the same food.Guess great minds think a like! Except, the smallest member of the group, Prasad, who ordered Banana Leaf meal at 7pm evening. But I still couldnt resist the vadai and Kerala fish curry combination  that Chandru ordered. It was awesome! I'm not an avid fish curry lover in this case any type of curry but thumbs up for this. We had quickie photo session at Devi's Corner before heading off to the Baskin Robbins.
Stepping into Baskin Robbins, I felt like a kid in Candy Shop with big excited eye and  an  ear to ear smile!Buckets and buckets of ice-cream of varieties of flavours and colours smilling and waving at me!Choose Me!Choose Me! I just can't make up my mind! If I had it my way I'l have one scoop of each flavour! But, bearing in my mind that not possible, I chose 3 scopes of my favourite flavour vanila with different combinations. Added on hot caramel and M&M. Simply mind blowing! Nantha just watched me, just smilling, maybe disbelieving what his eyes were witnessing..hahaha...I was really getting back at him for making me wait for so long for this. I paid for Katz ice-cream because I owe her for the riddle she anwered in Facebook sometime ago. Actually I never specified what ice-cream I'm going to buy her. Should have said the 20 sen ice-cream potong.Hehehe...

We hanged around in Baskin Robbins,catching up, enjoying the ice-cream and just clicking away the shutter. Finally, the time came to leave, Nantha and the girls send me to my house since 9.00pm was considered bit too late for me to be getting on a LRT(i seriously doubt that=P). Thanks everyone especially Nantha for buying me the ice-cream! You still owe me a Carls JR!and I'm getting that the next time your down here which would be MAY...




0 comments:

Post a Comment