Thursday, January 14, 2010

What A day I Just when through...

Just got my gold chain snatched by a guy nearby my office. Didn't get the chance to get the number plate though. I was just able to stand there looking at his face and my hand on my already empty neck. Another guy nearby shouted and rushed over asking if I'm ok?...Was I? I don't know.I was still dazed and shocked when I blurted out I fine..Its OK...then walking of smiling at him. After few moment it dawned in me. I was just robbed and I could have been hurt badly. Starting to hyperventilate, I sat down on the bench like tree pots and called my Dad. Hearing my Dad's voice undid my reserve when I broke down and started stammering, unable to make coherent sentences explaining to him what just happened. I must have been in a really bad state since he was frantically asking me to stay put, he will be there to pick me up..And Dad's in Sepang KLIA!I don't remember breaking down that badly for a very long time....I was more sad because the chain held a sentimental value than cannot be compensated by anyone or anything. Well bygones are bygones...I'm not even mad at him. Its between him and god.

Well, being PIRIA...i can't be sad for very long..after that I was able to smile and joke about it with my friends who I called to share my latest mishap. Most were actually laughing because it was me,Piria something inevitable and I'm able to joke around about it as well. Even went to Kenny Rogers to cheer myself up with my cousin Dashny=P. She said I don't look like someone just got her chain snatched!hahahahaha...What am I suppose to then?I was more pissed with the waiter at Kenny Rogers...He could smile a bit not walk around like world is coming to END!=P



0 comments:

Post a Comment