Monday, January 11, 2010

When everything seems blissfully ordered...the need to know...

The New Year started off quite well for my liking. Somehow I feel something is going to happen. Something that I might not really like or least expecting to happen. I don't know why but I have this uneasy heaviness in way corner of my crazy heart when I 'm just contentedly happy with life right now. Something going to change the equilibrium. And I have a feeling; I'm unconsciously waiting for that to happen.

What and why? I don't know the answer. I've made amends and peace with my past but now I think the future is catching up with me. Real quick that more than once I felt suffocated. I don't feel safe in present because the disturbing unknown of the future that I'm struggling to shake off my mind from.

 and somehow...as crazy as it seems...this all got to do with a drink from Starbucks Chocolate Cream Chips....somehow it will answer my nagging thoughts as my mind gets clouded each passing day with my craving for it..the need to know that I finally will get my Starbucks soon..


0 comments:

Post a Comment