Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hunggama in Melaka!

Who would have thought, I would be able to create such an hunggama in Melaka with a phone call from Subang!(Something I expected though...hehehe...but I thought my parents would be immune to the bombs that I throw towards their direction by now!)Hungama for sure when I broke the news that I 'll be going to Melbourne, Ausie for holidays end of August later this year.

Myself : Appa, I'm going Ausie..Melbourne in August...
Appa : What? Melbourne? Office sending you? why?
Myself : Not officela..I'm going for holidaysla..1 week..bought ticket dy...AirAsia promotion(promoting AirAsia okey=P)...Auguuu...
Appa : (cutting me...) What holidays? why? Wait!...Are you kidding? I'm looking groom here for you here..you nicely going around holidaying...
Myself : What? what's that got to do with me going holidays?...I bought tickets, pa...
Appa : You should been born as a boy instead of a girl..going around so much...even the boys are staying at home...you..you..I don't know (my mum in the background going what?what? what she saying? why she must keep on giving us headaches????....your daughter la!...blablabla...she doesnt even know what the conversation was about=P.)
Myself: (Amused by now)..Pa..come on..I mean like its not like I'm migratting..H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S...I wanna see places...things & people...aiyah you know all that...
Appa : Yes..yes..do whatever you want...you will anyway...we'll talk about it later when you're home...

Hahahaha...will you get mad or amused with the situation now? I was amused actually...I know my parents are worried since I'm a girl. Don't ask why?Its how indian parents with daughter will act. For a pair of indian parents, they are quite cool with everything I do(or they know that talking me out of something is beyond anyone's capability).And I know how much trust they have in me and how much they love me, especially my dad. But the question is, how going to Melbourne and a groom has any connection at all. Left me in bewilderment. How you put them in the same category at all...even next to each other. In a way it damn funny.(I pissed my mum off  when she called me back because of laughing at it. So I shall address the issue with little maturity I capable of.) Obviously, I'm going to end up with someone that will understand me and accept me the way I  am. Someone who needs  to know there are somethings in my life that I won't change,some principles, my  life's goal and the way I live it won't change. Why wouldn't I? By God, I'm not going to change for anyone. I didn't change for 25 years for anyone. I doubt I will in the next 25 years...Why do I need RM30-40 thousand to go some place. Why should I wait till I'm older,married and with kids to go somewhere. At that time, everything will be different. The same things that I do now will be so different then.

One thing for sure..I'm going Melbourne....=)...with my parents especially my dad blessing..kononla=P
(P/S : Gotta get my passport though..)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so true la! hahaha :-) have fun dei!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha LOL mapala pakaraning ah muahahaha- well im tinking nw wat 2 wish him whn i see u in ur wedding - should i wish congrats or condolences? hahahah LOL wakaka im in a dilemma nw hahaha :P

tiink said...

Be yourself dear.. Enjoy life and have fun!

Post a Comment