Thursday, April 22, 2010

Twit...Twit...Twitter!

I vowed to myself I'm not joining anymore social networking sites...I already have handful of them that I haven't logged in for a year or more. Better be proclaimed as R.I.P in peace; joining social networking profile graveyard.  All the hype about Twitter being the latest internet frenzy...Trendy micro blogging. I have known people who tweet but another status updating site...arghh I wasn't prepared for it!I got no time!Blablablabla...How different can it be from facebooking? Okay after all the mental drama, curiosity still got the better of me today (after resisting for a year plus), I finally signed up for  a Twitter account. Curiosity is going to be the death of me, I say. Mind you, you talking to a girl who sprayed fire extinguisher at a group of unsuspecting customer at a restaurant. Just so she knows how it works. Maybe that's the reason behind my choice of JOB as well. Tester!I breakdown and investigate how a product works, in the process gaining the wrath of the developers for ruining their 'perfect' baby. Even though, in actual sense we are all in the same team. Lets talk about my grudge bearing job another time and focus on tweeting. Right, I have successfully created an account. The next step is? Finding friends to follow and and gain followers and and and....I'm left bewildered...Nightmare!All over again!every time you join a new social site, the biggest problem is to find friends. The battle has begin to collect followers and to follow others. The toughest task in creating a profile. No one wants to end up looking like a loser without followers aka friends. Well at least I will know what Tweeter has for me, I wouldn't be death of my curiosity. One minute...why is that I  am getting Overcapacity tweets every time I 'm trying to update my profile...that many  Twitters around? Oh yah...if you have an account graciously I'm inviting you to add me PiriaTharshini
So lets get started!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no need to make sure u find followers la, friends will add u automatically and they're all u need right?

Tharsini Selvam said...

hahaha...i mean find friendsla...the following and followers r confusinh doh!!!I twitter handicapped 4 now =P

Post a Comment