Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ladies Night Out...DAte Night...

Seems like its been ages since I met Karen. I think the last time was last week Friday which is considered relative eons ago!You are  my girlfriend of every freaking colour I can find in the hues. Roops you were sorely missed at tonights outing. Screw HSBC extra hours every time we plan ad-hoc meet-ups like this. And thanks to everyone, I piling on the weights faster than you can say 'FAT'.How wouldn't I , with all the lunches and dinners I have been pigging out without remorse. Guess my forbidden love for food cannot be separated for very long...Yummy yummy look at my tummy! 

Back to our ladies night out (More than two, plural is allowed though two girls isn't your typical ladies night out). Out of sudden,passing by Shushi King, we were craving for sushi. so we ended up at their doorstep. Advice to restaurant managers, don't mess with two hungry girls especially if you ask us to wait with empty tables and 20 imaginary customers queuing up in front and behind us. How difficult is it to get a table at an uncrowded place Thank the shushis that made us wait, though you got the better end of our sarcasms. And thank god the shushis didn't come from the kitchen. Or else I guess we would be eating something adorned with special ingredients. Olalala!delicious sushi..colourful yummy shushi...so many choices alas I have to have my chopstick flying around. Sometimes it seems being a Klutz is in my DNA makeshift.
A&W for lunch. Full meal with a ROOTBEER float
Sushi KING
If it wasn't for the lack of  variety & time, We could have gone on and on
  Feeding Frenzy?Karen more like Shushi King Promoter
 Should I? Shouldn't I?, I shouldn't have bothered. Karen being no help

After dinner, we loitered around GSC for the halls to open. Quarter way into the movie, someone released 'petai' smelling for everyone to enjoy. Thanks, its always great pleasure to know someone had 'petai' for dinner and shared the news with everyone silently but efficiently. The movie, 'Date Night' left me in tears; laughing so hard. Hilarious moments. Not your average slapstick humours that has been plaguing most rom-com flicks leaving bad taste. How do they keep straight faces saying those lines!!! Eg
Steve Carrel(to the mob boss): You Zip your vagina!
Tina Fey : When he said vagina, he meant your face...
hahahahahaha....Omg I had a good laugh today!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahhahaha we always manage to have fun ha LOLZ even when its all of a sudden meet up! :-p

Post a Comment