Monday, April 19, 2010

Its not all about having what You want, Its having what You need and realising it!=)

Everyday I walk past Starbucks on my way to work.Never once I stopped to just sit,have a casual drink and surf the net(why waste since they providing free wifi service=P). Even before this, I love to hangout in Starbucks but never alone. But today finally, I decided 'Okey lets hangout there!how bad can it be hanging out by yourself at your favourite joint?'. Well to tell the truth it's not bad at all. I'm enjoying having a me time. After a long time, I'm comfortable with being alone by myself and not afraid of missing out on something. Life had never been better. I realise this, sitting here in Starbucks with my favourite Chocolate Chip Cream topped with whipped cream. Ok don't start counting the calories, its a once in while indulgence I enjoy=P. Everything I cherish is right here with me;my family, my friends, my job and importantly myself. I might not have all that I wanted but I sure have all that I needed. Long ago, I might I have moaned I don't like what I saw in my life. But later I learned to seek, see and appreciate what I had in the past and look forward for what is waiting for me in the future with enthusiasm; be it good or bad. It's all how you perceive things right. Someone, that barely knows me told me I beamed like I'm on the top of the world. I might not be at top of the world but I'm happy for what waits me there and what I have down here at the base of the mountain. Is there anything I want to change in my life...Nah!why would I? even the most unpleasant encounters in my life had been experiences that taught me about me and the people around me. 
Maybe this wont last forever. Its not everyday you wake up feeling like you're on top of the world and troubles are too far to be clawing at you. But till then, why bother? Analysing every minute details of life is waste. To worry, the chance of happiness will never appear is waste. To worry that troubles are just by the next corner is waste. To be bugged by what had happened in the past is waste. To live life for the moment is great Its not all about having what You want or moaning about what you never got, Its having what You need and realising it!=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment