Thursday, April 1, 2010

when the day gets boring and its 1st of April...what you think I did?

It's April Fool's day. I decided to be a good matured girl by not joining the day everyone made each other a fool. But, that didn't workout not as I planned. Because the day was getting so boring and uneventful(NOBODY ACTUALLY PRANKED ME!!!suprise!suprise!) so I decide why don't I have fun of my own and noone has to know(hmmm..at least the people in my office=P).

Actually, I never planned to follow through my goal of the day to be a good matured girl.If not I wouldn't have been thinking of it all day long(the ballom which was incidently and conviniently in my bag for quite some time.). I just thought lets give it a try though. No harm right to try. As usual its just another attempt in character molding that led to failure=P.

So, I brought this ballon(remember incidently and conviniently) to the toilet, sat in one of the cubicles(I didn't plan my victims,just random people). I waited(didn't have to for very long since its a office building people are consistently going in and out of the toilet). So when I heard the cubicles being occupied, I started to blow my balloon and waited for the perfect moment to release them. In the process, releasing weird noises like one is having the most terrible stomache with the loudest gas bomb!Immediately, the was total silence in the whole toilet. Just me trying to hold my laugh. I don't want anyone to know it was me. What if its one my officemates!hehehehe...I don't want them to how demented I am!

So before somebody actually come looking for me in the toilet, I decided I had enough fun for the day. I flushed the balloon waited for the toilet to me empty and walked away with the most innocent face on the earth. Sitting on my desk, writing this entry since I cannot stop grinning,afraid I might just burst laughing out loud if I keep it with me. I have already shared this with Ayu who might just be laughing her head off at her desk in NGA.

Okey, that's all for now. HAPPY APRIL FOOL's everyone. Be the one fooled or the one who fooled, nothing else inbetween.

0 comments:

Post a Comment